Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tresa Teehan
Dr. Tresa Teehan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Manitowoc, WI, with other offices in Manitowoc, WI and Manitowoc, WI (and 5 other locations). She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Teehan is affiliated with Aurora Medical Center, Aurora Sinai Medical Center and Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center. Dr. Teehan has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Tresa Teehan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Tresa Teehan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manitowoc, WI.
Dr. Robert Teehan
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Manitowoc, WI 0 mi21
Dr. Edward Barylak
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Manitowoc, WI 2.47 mi47
Dr. Lorraine Jackson
Manitowoc, WI 3.35 mi30