A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tresara Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tresara Bell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tresara Bell, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from New York University.
Dr. Bell has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tresara Cyril Bell MD is a female Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tresara C. Bell practice?
- Dr. Tresara Bell has 10 office locations.
Dr. Tresara Bell practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.