Dr. Tressa Scineaux MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.1

August 15th, 2012
PLEASE DONT GO HERE!!!!!
Worst obgyn experience ever!!!!Dr. Scineaux lies about what she will peform even lies about induction dates!Bed side manner is digusting, you don't get any clear answers or solutions. Just your in bam feel around out. UghReceptionist are horrible & rude I have been Hung up on so many times... Smugged by the Dr. & phone calls never returned!The only saving grace are the mid wives Janet is wonderful!

May 31st, 2012
Excellent Doctor
Changes have been made in the office staff which made a huge difference in making the patient welcome ,and comfortable.I had two surgeries with doctor Scineaux she is an excellent doctor.I would strongly recommend her to everyone.

February 24th, 2012
each time I had a question to the Dr ,I had to wait 24 to 48 hours because they don't have a nurse. It is very unprofessional to have the patients to leave a message or a question to a front desk person who has no medical skills in how to deal with patients.Plus it happened that I leave a message to the Dr ,and after 2 or 3 days the Dr never got the message.

December 20th, 2010
Not the ONLY practice in town!!!!
This practice is by far the worst OB/GYN I have EVER been to! I switched to them from my regular OB since they do water births at North Fulton Hospital. Big mistake. They never return phone calls and catch an attitude if you call to follow up on the status of paperwork and appointments. I waited two hours to be seen by the midwife and my visit with her was done in less than 10 minutes. The front desk person hung up on me when I called to find out about my next appointment, because I simply wanted to know what was going on at that appointment so I could tell my husband whether or not he should come. I complained to the office manager and he said he'd personally call me back, but never did. Then Dr. Scineaux called me back a week later, told me she didn't have time to hear my side of the story and being that I'm a first time mom, I should go to a smaller practice where they have time to answer my questions and can cater to my needs, pfff. Wow, really? How about I share with the world how bad you treat patients and hope and pray I hear about the day that you've reaped what you've sowed?

August 11th, 2010
I have seen 2 of the mid wives at Dr. Scineaux's office & I liked the actual mid wives but the rest of my experiences with this office have been terrible. The office staff is so disorganized. I received calls to advise of OTHER PEOPLE'S appointments but not my own. When I verified the phone number in my file, they did, in fact, have my # correct. I have been billed for items that I paid over a year ago. When requesting a receipt for service, they couldn't find one & had to hand write a note about the service. The wait time is beyond ridiculous. The worst being once when I waited for over an hour, was called back for weight, blood pressure, etc & then sent BACK to the waiting room to wait an additional 30-45 minutes. When I was finally shown to an examining room it was another 30 minute wait there!! The last time I went in, they had to take blood & the nurse damaged my arm. It took 2 weeks to recover. They never called me with the results of that test & when I called to inquire, I was advised that I'd receive a call back within a few minutes - that was 3 days ago. Clearly they have too many patients so I will be helping lighten their load by finding another office to go to.

January 12th, 2010
I called three times trying to schedule a appointment and was placed on hold for at least ten minutes per call..I guess they are over booked

September 4th, 2009
Worst doctor ever - completely AWOL and amoral
I met her and was charmed by her superficiality. I had been in a near-fatal auto accident and only later realized that I must have lacerated my vagina. She assured me she would examine me carefully, so I came back after making an appointment for the next day. She never showed. I only was seen by a physician's assistant who said she couldn't feel any evidence of laceration. She asked me if I wanted a pap test, and figured that since money was so tight after missing so much work due to the accident and physical therapy that it would be an economy to go ahead and get the pap test. I was stunned when I received a bill from Quest Diagnostic for $350! When I called to inquire, they said they had also tested me for HPV and gonorrhea. I told them that I had not requested that, but they said I'd signed a consent. The staff were very unsympathetic to the fact that I could not afford to pay for something - especially as I absolutely had no need for it. They knew I did not have insurance and they knew I had suffered a great loss of income and had to pay lots of doctor's bills. I have been hounded by collection calls ever since and my credit score has suffered, so I finally had to give in and pay.