A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tressia Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tressia Shaw, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Shaw has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shaw accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 3 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans