Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Long wait but I expected it show details Long wait but I expected it
Nov 2nd, 2012

The office staff and nurses prior to seeing Dr. Olive were excellent. Although I had to wait an hour, when she got to me, she was pleasant, efficient, and professional. Since I had no serious problems and this was a well-woman visit, I didn't need any extended care from her. She took care of me like any other doctor I have seen. No complaints.

Great Experience show details Great Experience
by Joie Bryant on Aug 9th, 2012

I had a DNC at 4 months and Dr. Olive's direct and somewhat no beat around the bush personality was just what I needed. She is a great Doctor and will tell you how it is. She has that Southern sweet personality with the to the point attitude you want in a good OBGYN.

Dec 2nd, 2011

she is an exclent doctor

Sep 30th, 2011

-abrasive personality-talked down to me-I had to wait over an hour to get inside the exam room. waited 20 more minutes to see Dr Olive. **not worth the wait and will not be back

Jul 21st, 2008

I chose Dr. Olive bc she was female and took Medicaid. She was nice but almost every time I had an appt, I had to wait bc she was delivering. I cant complain bc babies dont wait and shes an OB but when i went into labor I was disappointed because she wasnt on call and a male dr whom I had never met, ended up delivering my baby. It seemed like every time I had a problem, she just told me to drink more water. She didnt check my cervix until 37 wks and didnt even examine me at my post-partum appt.