A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trever Krehbiel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krehbiel
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Krehbiel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trever Krehbiel, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Krehbiel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trever Allen Krehbiel MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Trever A. Krehbiel practice?
- Dr. Trever Krehbiel has 7 office locations.
Dr. Trever Krehbiel practices Psychiatry near El Dorado, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, KS and Andover, KS.
See El Dorado Psychiatrists.