A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trevor Forbes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trevor Forbes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trevor Forbes, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Forbes graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Forbes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trevor George Forbes MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Trevor G. Forbes practice?
- Dr. Trevor Forbes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Trevor Forbes practices Psychiatry near Plainfield, NJ.
See Plainfield Psychiatrists.