A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trevor Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trevor Goldberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trevor Goldberg, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Goldberg has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital Matthew
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trevor Ian Goldberg MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Trevor I. Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Trevor Goldberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Trevor Goldberg practices Otolaryngology near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Matthews, NC.
See Charlotte Otolaryngologists.