inactive

Trevor Goldberg MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

March 20th, 2015
Nightmare
Just don't go. By far the worst I've ever seen. Couldn't diagnose me, just yelled at me about how I will get wrinkles from smoking. BTW, if you are reading this "Dr" Goldberg, I had a CSF Leak with Intracranial Hypertension. No, my nose was not running because of the cold weather and smoking.

December 9th, 2014
agree with others, rude, cuts you off, treats you like your opinion is stupid. very rough, not gentle at all. Butcher!!!! oh and his nurse is no better.

May 8th, 2013
not for me
I have to agree with the previous review. I'm sure he is extremely intelligent and knows what he is doing with his eyes closed, but his bedside manor is awful. Arrogant, rude and wont let you express your concerns. When you try he cuts you off. Went to him several times and just couldn't deal with it anymore.

October 14th, 2010
Very Unpleasant!
Very Unpleasant, so I have switched to another doctor. He is rude, does not listen to you, interrupts when you're speaking, barks at you like you're some insignificant creature, does not answer your questions, etc. It's unfortunate, because it seems like he has the smarts to be a good doctor, but if he can't apply them by working with patients, they are of little use.