A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trevor Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trevor Hayes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Hayes has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trevor Morgan Hayes DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine, Hospitalist, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Trevor M. Hayes practice?
- Dr. Trevor Hayes has 4 office locations.
Dr. Trevor Hayes practices Family Medicine, Hospitalist, and Internal Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Long Beach Family Physicians, Long Beach Hospitalists, and Long Beach Internists.