A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trevor Kliebert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trevor Kliebert is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kliebert graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Kliebert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trevor James Kliebert DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Trevor J. Kliebert practice?
- Dr. Trevor Kliebert has 1 office location.
Dr. Trevor Kliebert practices Emergency Medicine near Novi, MI.
See Novi Emergency Physicians.