A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trevor Kraus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trevor Kraus, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trevor Kraus, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraus graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kraus has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trevor Tegan Kraus MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Trevor T. Kraus practice?
- Dr. Trevor Kraus has 3 office locations.
Dr. Trevor Kraus practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mansfield, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists and Dallas Pain Management Doctors.