inactive

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Decatur, IL

• Good
  • Bad

January 13th, 2015
Found info about him online search.
I was looking for a good OB doc and was wondering if he moved to another location andyou can find out more on healthgrades.com about him.

September 24th, 2013
I was told about dr. Lineberry being the best doctor regarding bladder problems. Well called the office and no longer there. Want him back I want the best physician and was told he is. Where did he go? I know lots of women with my problem who would go wherever he is at. If we have to drive an hour so be it. Dmh or st Mary's get him before he goes elsewhere and makes a lot of money for that organization.

August 10th, 2013
He was the best ever! Hope he's doing well. Will follow him anywhere great physician !

January 23rd, 2013
Dr. Lineberry is the best by far!!! He is dedicated to spending time with his patients to give them complete understanding to their condition. Great bedside manner! I would reccommend him to anyone who is seeking a professional courteous doctor that shows he cares about his patients. He does not just walk in and walk back out 5 min later like some doctors are notorious for, he spends the time to fully explain everything that is going on. BEST OB/GYN EVER! 5 STARS

June 15th, 2011
I would recommend Dr. Lineberry to anyone. I wish he had been my doctor through my entire pregnancy instead of just at the hospital. His bedside manner is great! He is very honest, doesn't hold back, but delivers it in a professional and compassionate manner. Not like any other doctor I have ever seen. The first time I met him, he had to tell me my baby didn't have a heartbeat, and he was the doctor that delivered my child that day. He spoke with my family and checked on my many times during the day. He's not just a doctor, he actually does care about his patients, whether a first timer or a regular.

April 1st, 2011
Great bedside manner! A few years ago I need to have a few very uncomfortable procedures done (knowing any gyn procedure is NOT the most fun thing in the world). Dr. Lineberry was great to explain the procedures and risks, and what to expect afterwards calmed my uneasiness. Best Gyn I've had.

November 12th, 2009
I am an older patient, and have only lived in the area a few years. My general practitioner recommended Dr. Lineberry when I needed to be seen by a gyn. I have to say that he is by far not only the best gyn I have ever seen, but also the best doctor I have ever encountered. He is patient, caring, and truly is invested in his patients. He listened to my concerns and took them seriously. I could tell that he cared that I have a good quality of life! He is aggressive when appropriate, and thorough. I wish he had been my doctor when I was pregnant with my boys. I am convinced that neither of them would have been born premature! I honestly feel that Dr. Lineberry cares about his patients and strives to take really good care of them. His staff is also the best! I would, and do, highly recommend him to anyone.

August 3rd, 2009
Caring and Professional
I know a lot of women are hesitant to have a male gyno, but I can honestly say that Dr. Lineberry is totally easy to talk to and truly cares. I haven't ever felt uncomfortable discussing things with him. He is very professional and a great guy to talk to whether its all business or personal. I would recommend him to all my friends.

March 2nd, 2009
Dr. Lineberry is, by far, the best OB/GYN I have ever dealt with. He is caring, compassionate, and listens to what you have to say. I recommend him to everyone in the area looking for a new Doc.

February 1st, 2017