Dr. Trevor Miller Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Trevor Miller?

June 8th, 2017

Amazing Dr

Dr Miller is amazing. He's a great doctor and very thorough. If you want excellent medical care, choose Dr Miller. If you want a coddling doctor, find someone else. His bedside manners don't suck, but he could use some improvement. He's very direct though which is important. He comes across as kind of harsh and uncaring but he is extremely thorough, knowledgable and careful. He truly has your best interest in mind!

November 6th, 2015

I hope it gets better but he was very frank rushed and acted like we should be thankful to be in his presence. He was kind of negative and controlling. Didn't act surprised when the labs were inaccurate. That's scared me. The front desk at u.c davis RUDE

October 19th, 2015

My best advice would be that if you are assigned to Dr. Miller.... RUN!

July 13th, 2015

RUN AWAY!

"Thanks" to Dr. Miller my delivery experience was a nightmare! I had an emergency c-section and the whole experience was horrible! First of all, he gave me a lecture about why I should have asked for an epidural as soon as I arrived to the hospital and why women didn't want epidurals only because they like to brag about it. Then, during my c-section he kept talking to the students as if I was not there and I could here all sorts of things like "don't cut here, don't you see that's a vein?". His phone rang in the middle of the surgery and he answered! And he left the or before I was done after asking one of the students "you think you will be able to stich her?". Oh, yes, and I never saw him again. Postsurgery follow-up? nope. He sent a resident. Also, I found later that I had lost so much blood during the surgery that my blood pressure was extremely low and that resulted in many complications including that my milk never came in. I have gim one star on bedside manners because the system doesn't allow a zero. Dr. Miller is the worst doctor and human being I ever encountered in my life.

March 21st, 2015

I had two sets of twin's in two years.

May 27th, 2012

Dr.Miller saved both my life and my child's life. He diagnoised a lung and heart condition that went mis-diagnosed for almost 3 years by 2 pulmunologists and 2 cardilogists. He is the most intelligent and kindest Dr. you will ever meet. I recommend him to anyone who needs a specialist for you or your unborn child. He truly does care and you will be amazed at the care you recieve and the time he puts into helping you and making you feel comfortable and hopeful. will never be able to thank him enough!!

August 16th, 2017