A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trevor Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trevor Murray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Eye Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Murray has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trevor Guy Murray MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Trevor G. Murray practice?
- Dr. Trevor Murray has 3 office locations.
Dr. Trevor Murray practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Independence, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Winfield, IL.
See Independence Orthopedic Surgeons.