A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trevor Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trevor Murray is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murray
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Murray Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Eye Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Murray has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trevor G Murray MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Trevor G. Murray practice?
- Dr. Trevor Murray has 1 office location.
Dr. Trevor Murray practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.