A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trevor Nydam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trevor Nydam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Nydam graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Nydam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trevor Lee Nydam BA and MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Trevor L. Nydam practice?
- Dr. Trevor Nydam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Trevor Nydam practices Surgery near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Surgeons.