Dr. Trevor Poole MD Patient Reviews

December 19th, 2016
Dr Poole is the best Dr I have ever had. He is very through Dr Poole is the best Dr. I have ever had. He has a great bedside manner and is very concerned about his patience. He takes time with his patience and answers any QUestion you might have.

September 1st, 2016
I have been a patient of his for 8 years and his present office help are extremely rude and incompetent. I called to get appointment ASAP because I was in severe pain from Barrett's and was told I would have to wait a month. I asked for the nurse and she disconnected me. I called back 3 times without success to contact my doctor. She claimed I missed two appointments and out of spite was awful. I did cancel those appointments but the receptionist is very incompetent. Dr Poole is a wonderful Doctor and needs to know what his office personnel is doing to his patients.

January 24th, 2015
He did my gallblader surgery,As a result I have a hernia now the size,canalope!

December 15th, 2014
My family goes to Dr. Poole . He is very considerate and very professional. Can't say enough good things with our experiences with his work.

May 20th, 2013
AMAZING!!
Dr. Poole is the only sergeon I will go to now!! He doesnt waste his time he gets right to what he thinks the problem is!! I absolutely LOVE Dr. Poole. I had a tumor on my left rib and had it removed 4 times, than I went to Dr. Poole and it hasnt come back ever since he went in and removed it.. I dont really trust doctors bc alot of them are just about getting money, but I trust and believe anything that Dr. Poole say. I would recomend him to everyone I know

September 17th, 2012
Awesome
Dr. Poole is an awesome surgeon and all around great person and reccomend him to all my friends

May 20th, 2012
awesome
He is my surgeon, I only needed to call once and he was there in a very short time, diagnos the problem fix's it and was back the next morning at 5:15am which was his office day, but made sure I was feeling better, a great person

March 1st, 2012
Can't Say Enough About Dr Poole
We have recommended Dr Poole to so many people! It's easy to get an appointment, his staff is all friendly and easy to work with, and his nurse is the BEST.He has done several procedures on my husband. Every time he has taken the time to explain everything to us before the procedure, and the follow-up care has been wonderful. He has an excellent bedside manner, and he really seems to care about his patients and their well-being. As far as I'm concerned, HE'S THE BEST!

January 17th, 2012
the best surgeon I every been to, very good, tell you what's going on, what will happen and how to handle it.

September 30th, 2009
Good personality, even better skills. Described procedure fully. Ask if any questions. Follow-up was good.