Learn more about Dr. Trevor Slom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trevor Slom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trevor Slom, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Slom graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Slom has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Depaul Health Center
- Des Peres Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trevor Joel Slom MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Trevor J. Slom practice?
- Dr. Trevor Slom has 7 office locations.
Dr. Trevor Slom practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Arlington Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO and Saint Charles, MO.
See Arlington Heights Internists and Arlington Heights Infectious Disease Doctors.