Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Trevor Slom
Dr. Trevor Slom, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with another office in Arlington Heights, IL. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Slom is affiliated with Northwest Community Hospital, Ssm St Clare Health Center and St Alexius Hospital. Dr. Slom has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Trevor Slom has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Trevor Slom is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Carlos Zambrano
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Chicago, IL 0 mi27
Dr. Vedvati Patel
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Chicago, IL 0 mi10
Dr. Raghu Ramadurai
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Chicago, IL 0 mi33