Dr. Trevor Sutton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Trevor Sutton?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Trevor Sutton?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

April 18th, 2009

Outstanding Clinician , followed him to boston for surgery

Dr. Trevor Sutton is with out a doubt the most professinal, caring, interested physician I have ever come across. I had a brain Tumor, he came to see me before my surgery, spent a huge amount of time talking to me . I never felt rushed, I felt like I was the most important patient he was taking care of. He followed up on me each day before I went home, then called me to see how I was. One year later I had a reoccurrence, I found out he was in Boston at Tufts and I transferred my care to this hospital , only to be taken care of by him. Any hospital or patient who is lucky enough to have him put you to sleep should jump for joy. He gave my wife and family great peace! This is what a doctor should be !

COPD