A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trevor Valentine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trevor Valentine is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trevor Valentine, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Valentine graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston.
Dr. Valentine has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Calvert Memorial Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Valentine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Trevor L. Valentine practice?
Dr. Trevor Valentine practices Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics near Bel Air, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Glen Burnie, MD.
See Bel Air Pediatricians.