A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trevor Valentine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trevor Valentine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trevor Valentine, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Valentine graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston.
Dr. Valentine has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Calvert Memorial Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trevor Leslie George Valentine BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Trevor L. Valentine practice?
- Dr. Trevor Valentine has 3 office locations.
Dr. Trevor Valentine practices Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics near Bel Air, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Burnie, MD and Hanover, MD.
See Bel Air Pediatricians.