A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trevver Buss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buss
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Buss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trevver Buss, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Buss graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Buss has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sauk Prairie Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trevver Chandler Buss MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Trevver C. Buss practice?
- Dr. Trevver Buss has 1 office location.
Dr. Trevver Buss practices Family Medicine near Sauk City, WI.
See Sauk City Family Physicians.