A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trevver Buss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trevver Buss, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Buss graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Buss has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sauk Prairie Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trevver Chandler Buss MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Trevver C. Buss practice?
- Dr. Trevver Buss has 1 office location.
Dr. Trevver Buss practices Family Medicine near Sauk City, WI.
See Sauk City Primary Care Doctors.