A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tri Dang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dang
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tri Dang, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dang graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Dang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tri Duc Dang DO is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Tri D. Dang practice?
- Dr. Tri Dang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tri Dang practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Pediatricians.