A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tri Dinh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tri Dinh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dinh
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dinh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tri Dinh, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dinh graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Dinh has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tri Anh Dinh MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tri A. Dinh practice?
- Dr. Tri Dinh has 1 office location.
Dr. Tri Dinh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.