A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tri Dinh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tri Dinh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dinh
Menorrhagia Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about menorrhagia, or abnormally heavy bleeding during ones menstrual cycle.Before Visiting Dr. Dinh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tri Dinh, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dinh graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Dinh has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tri Anh Dinh MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tri A. Dinh practice?
- Dr. Tri Dinh has 1 office location.
Dr. Tri Dinh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Jacksonville Oncologists.