A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tri Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tri Nguyen, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tri Nguyen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tri Minh Nguyen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tri M. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Tri Nguyen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tri Nguyen practices Family Medicine near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Cordova, TN.
See Memphis Family Physicians.