Dr. Tri Pham MD Patient Reviews

August 8th, 2017
Excellent doctor

November 7th, 2015
Smart and Nice
Dr. Tri Pham is very smart and filled with knowledge. He helped me got rid of my chronic problem that no other doctors diagnosed. He is highly skilled with an in depth knowledge of the latest innovations in his practice. He is nice and cares about my well being. I feel very comfortable with him and his abilities. I recommend him highly. You won't be dissappointed.

November 13th, 2012
overall excellent dr.
We have been patients of Dr. Pham for the past 2 years. He has always been very thorough in his analysis and has always addressed our concerns. We would recommend him to anyone looking for an excellent family doctor.

October 13th, 2012
Scott
I was there for a routine physical exam. I found Dr. Pham to be very knowledgeable and patient. Dr. Pham was recommended by my wife and she loves him as well. The office is small, but cozy. The staff is friendly and attentive. I would recommend him to my friends and colleagues.

September 27th, 2012
Best dr. ever.
I think dr. Pham is one of the best doctors I've ever met. He takes his time and makes sure you understand everything.I also thought the staff was very polite and attentive. The best part is that his rates are very reasonable compare to others.

September 15th, 2012
Diamond in the ruff
I moved to skyline towers in the baileys crossroad area and needed to find a good doctor that was close by. I went to Dr. Pham originally because was close by and I only needed a check up--he is located down from Trader Joes on Columbia Pike. But he has actually turned out to be one of my best and favorite doctors. He has great bedside manners and spends a lot of time with is patients coaching them through their situation which is why he gets off schedule at times. He covers all the bases and answers your questions about what it means for you, what he suggests, what you can do about it and BEST of all he almost always gravitates towards natural approaches such as diet, nutrition, and vitimens. Don't be disappointed if you go to see him and come out with a script for B-12! His office is clean and nice once you are inside. Go Dr. Pham!! :)

September 8th, 2012
I had to see him urgently on one Sat morning. He had lots of clients waiting, he finally saw me with great care. Thank you Dr. Tri.

May 28th, 2012
Worst Doctor I have ever had!!!
grossly over charge the insurance company for service he didn't perform. I had a 5 min consultation with him and he charged the insurance company for over $1300!!!

March 20th, 2012
He not a good dr do not going to his office

October 6th, 2011
I really have nothing to say about him.

September 4th, 2011
Very friendly doctor

August 4th, 2011
very professional
Dr. Tri Pham M.D. is extremely knowledgeable and concerned about the best treatment options for her patients. He is a true professional and is totally committed to his patients' care and their best healthcare and well being. The staff is great; they are very courteous, responsive and professional. He and his team provide a great overall experience in medical service. I don't feel like a number or "just another patient". They make choices/recommendations available, but don't push them. Things seem to be very organized and people friendly.