A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tri Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tri Tran, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tran has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tri Vinh Tran MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tri V. Tran practice?
- Dr. Tri Tran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tri Tran practices Family Medicine near Brea, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA.
See Brea Family Physicians.