A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tri Vo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vo graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Vo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tri Minh Vo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tri M. Vo practice?
- Dr. Tri Vo has 1 office location.
Dr. Tri Vo practices Family Medicine near El Monte, CA.
See El Monte Primary Care Doctors.