Learn more about Dr. T Pendurthi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. T Pendurthi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pendurthi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pendurthi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. T Pendurthi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Pendurthi graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pendurthi has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. T Kumar Pendurthi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. T K. Pendurthi practice?
- Dr. T Pendurthi has 1 office location.
Dr. T Pendurthi practices Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Surgeons.