A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. T Pendurthi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. T Pendurthi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pendurthi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pendurthi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. T Pendurthi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Pendurthi graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pendurthi has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. T Kumar Pendurthi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. T K. Pendurthi practice?
- Dr. T Pendurthi has 1 office location.
Dr. T Pendurthi practices Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Surgeons.