Dr. Leroy Gravatte IV MD Patient Reviews

3.9

March 23rd, 2016
Worst doctor ever. Lazy, uninformed. Looks up answers on his phone or a big book of medication. Has scheduled incorrect tests because he doesn't understand the computer system but instead of fixing it still puts his patients through incorrect tests.

November 18th, 2015
Very strange!
Misdiagnosed and the exam was embarrassing. Probably the most uncomfortable I have ever been in a doctor's office. Performed surgery on me that should have been done in a hospital. Not enough of a local was administered and I felt the pain. Ugh! Seriously, I would never recommend this practice. Very overpriced. Charged the highest rate possible for every little item.

August 21st, 2015
Do not go to this Doctor
I went to Dr. Gravatte for years, and I’m not sure what the issue is, but the quality of service has decreased exponentially, to the point of negligence. I will never return to this office. I have never been so disappointed with the level of service. I do not blame the rest of the staff, as they have been nothing but patient and understanding, however Dr. Gravatte has throughout the years misdiagnosed me for several things and ordered incorrect lab work, including ordering a sleep study to determine if I had seizures, when he admittedly meant to order an EEG/strobe test, to which is response was “Sorry, but at least you don’t have sleep apnea”

June 11th, 2011
Nice Guy
Dr Gravatte is kind and caring, takes time to answer questions and listens well. Love him!

September 2nd, 2010
my experience as it is...
I will make this short in saying he found out that I had hypothyroidism after my previous doc failed to do so... he's excellent otherwise with my family, nursing staff is great, but the staff behind the counter could use some serious adjustments, but as I said, gravette is fantastic, and so is the other doctor, I have only had him once, but I believe his name is either whitecastle, or whitehurst.. they are both great at what they do, and I fully recommend them.