A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tricia Allman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tricia Allman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tricia Allman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Allman graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Allman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Lawrence General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Allman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tricia Allman practice?
Dr. Tricia Allman practices Internal Medicine near Methuen, MA.
See Methuen Internists.