Dr. Tricia Aultman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tricia Aultman?

October 20th, 2012

When calling for followup information on blood work and diagnosis, I was told that Ii did not get my blood work done there. Wrong. The nurse drew my blood in the office. After 10 days they have yet to "have it in ". Receptionist told me what medication to take and what the doctor would tell me.....as if the receptionist was the doctor. I was not able to leave a question for the doctor Totally out of line for the receptionist to speak for the doctor who employs her. Sad to say, we are all at the mercy of the staff representing the doctor.

February 9th, 2012

Great Doctor

I would not go to any other doctor.

July 26th, 2011

She's Great!

I just started with Dr.Aultman and I am very impressed with her! She knows her stuff and she is so pratical and REAL! Not Stuffy and cold like some Drs tend to be and she takes her time with you!The first time I saw her she was in casual dress and I thought she was an office worker. She made me feel comfortable and even though I have to drive quite a distance to see her she is worth it....

July 21st, 2011

Great Doctor!

Dr. Aultman is a very compassionate, caring physician. Her attention to detail is amazing and better than any other physician I've ever come in contact with. Glad to have her in our area.

September 26th, 2010

Dr. Aultman has been the primary care physician for my elderly mother over the past several years. Dr. Aultman is an attentive and caring physician who provides her patients with the best possible care. I would recommend her to anyone seeking a highly skilled and personable doctor.

January 21st, 2010

We LOVE Dr. Aultman!!

My husband and I both see Dr. Aultman. We never have a problem getting an apt. I have never waited more than 5 mins to see her. The staff is excellent and very professional. Thank you Dr. Aultman

October 22nd, 2009

Female - age 67

Remembers who you are and your medical condition. Follows-up on your tests and consultants with other doctors. Open to your opinions, questions and views on finding a diagnosis to your problem.She maintains professionalism while portraying concern like a friend.

March 6th, 2009

6 yr patient!

Excellent physician. Knowledgable, courtious, and down to earth. I never hesitate to call the office for medication or appointments. The girls there are so friendly and professional. Had bloodwork done on site and results were back within 48 hours. This doctor deserves 2 thumbs up!!

October 20th, 2008

Top-notch physician

Dr. Aultman takes the time to listen to you, she asks plenty of questions to derive a sound diagnosis and she doesn't dismiss your concerns. Her staff is professional, skilled and knowledgeable. We're fortunate to have her in the area. Highly recommended.

August 18th, 2014