Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  show details
Oct 19th, 2012

When calling for followup information on blood work and diagnosis, I was told that Ii did not get my blood work done there. Wrong. The nurse drew my blood in the office. After 10 days they have yet to "have it in ". Receptionist told me what medication to take and what the doctor would tell me.....as if the receptionist was the doctor. I was not able to leave a question for the doctor Totally out of line for the receptionist to speak for the doctor who employs her. Sad to say, we are all at the mercy of the staff representing the doctor.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Feb 8th, 2012

I would not go to any other doctor.

|  She's Great!  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2011

I just started with Dr.Aultman and I am very impressed with her! She knows her stuff and she is so pratical and REAL! Not Stuffy and cold like some Drs tend to be and she takes her time with you!The first time I saw her she was in casual dress and I thought she was an office worker. She made me feel comfortable and even though I have to drive quite a distance to see her she is worth it....

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
Jul 21st, 2011

Dr. Aultman is a very compassionate, caring physician. Her attention to detail is amazing and better than any other physician I've ever come in contact with. Glad to have her in our area.

|  show details
by Chuck on Sep 26th, 2010

Dr. Aultman has been the primary care physician for my elderly mother over the past several years. Dr. Aultman is an attentive and caring physician who provides her patients with the best possible care. I would recommend her to anyone seeking a highly skilled and personable doctor.

|  We LOVE Dr. Aultman!!  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2010

My husband and I both see Dr. Aultman. We never have a problem getting an apt. I have never waited more than 5 mins to see her. The staff is excellent and very professional. Thank you Dr. Aultman

|  Female - age 67  |  show details
by Elizabeth on Oct 21st, 2009

Remembers who you are and your medical condition. Follows-up on your tests and consultants with other doctors. Open to your opinions, questions and views on finding a diagnosis to your problem.She maintains professionalism while portraying concern like a friend.

|  6 yr patient!  |  show details
Mar 6th, 2009

Excellent physician. Knowledgable, courtious, and down to earth. I never hesitate to call the office for medication or appointments. The girls there are so friendly and professional. Had bloodwork done on site and results were back within 48 hours. This doctor deserves 2 thumbs up!!

|  Top-notch physician  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2008

Dr. Aultman takes the time to listen to you, she asks plenty of questions to derive a sound diagnosis and she doesn't dismiss your concerns. Her staff is professional, skilled and knowledgeable. We're fortunate to have her in the area. Highly recommended.