Dr. Tricia Bedrick DO Patient Reviews

3.9

September 9th, 2015
Dr Bedrick was my Dr. 7-8 years ago. I had to leave because she wasn't accepting my insurance. I loved going to her because she's so easy to talk to and she's so willing to explain anything that you ask her to. I've got a very good Dr now, but I still miss Dr Bedrick.

July 11th, 2012
Doesn't listen
I was a patient of her partner since 2005, but when she fell ill I was given to Dr. Bedrick. I am not a frequent flier at the dr's office. I only require a visit when I am feeling very ill or know something is not right. This dr fails to see the importance of the patient knowing their own body and health. You tell her what's going on and she blows it off and goes off on a tangeant about some totally off the wall thing it could be and starts writing scripts left and right for meds you said you didn't want to take. She does not look for any condition you may be having by using any kind of testing beyond a basic blood panel, just goes off her own personal experiences and compares you to herself. When you don't take the needless meds she prescribes she discharges you with no where to go and no reason. Definitely lacking compassion, bedside manner or intelligence.

June 25th, 2012
Out There!
This doctor doesn't really listen to you. You tell her what's bothering you and she goes off chasing her own rabbit. It makes me wonder if she's just been to a seminar and she's looking for a guinea pig. And she loves dishing out drugs that you don't need.