Learn more about Dr. Tricia Birdwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tricia Birdwell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Birdwell
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Birdwell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tricia Birdwell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Birdwell graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Birdwell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
- Adventist Health/Hanford Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tricia Ann Birdwell MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tricia A. Birdwell practice?
- Dr. Tricia Birdwell has 1 office location.
Dr. Tricia Birdwell practices Family Medicine near Kerman, CA.
See Kerman Family Physicians.