A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tricia Birdwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tricia Birdwell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Birdwell
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Birdwell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tricia Birdwell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Birdwell graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Birdwell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
- Adventist Health/Hanford Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tricia Ann Birdwell MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tricia A. Birdwell practice?
- Dr. Tricia Birdwell has 1 office location.
Dr. Tricia Birdwell practices Family Medicine near Kerman, CA.
See Kerman Primary Care Doctors.