A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tricia Birdwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tricia Birdwell is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tricia Birdwell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Birdwell graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Birdwell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
- Adventist Health/Hanford Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tricia Ann Birdwell MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tricia A. Birdwell practice?
- Dr. Tricia Birdwell has 1 office location.
Dr. Tricia Birdwell practices Family Medicine near Kerman, CA.
See Kerman Family Physicians.