A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tricia Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tricia Brown, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tricia Brown, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Skin Cancer
- Sweaty Armpit (Hyperhidrosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Brown has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tricia J Brown MD is a female Dermatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Tricia J. Brown practice?
- Dr. Tricia Brown has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tricia Brown practices Dermatology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Dermatologists.