A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tricia Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tricia Dunn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Dunn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
- Triumph Hospital - Northwest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tricia Leigh Dunn MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tricia L. Dunn practice?
- Dr. Tricia Dunn has 1 office location.
Dr. Tricia Dunn practices Emergency Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Emergency Physicians.