A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tricia Fynewever:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tricia Fynewever is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tricia Fynewever, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fynewever graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Fynewever has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tricia Lynn Fynewever MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tricia L. Fynewever practice?
- Dr. Tricia Fynewever has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tricia Fynewever practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Redlands, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fontana, CA.
See Redlands Obstetricians & Gynecologists.