A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tricia Hern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tricia Hern, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hern graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hern has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital East
- Community Hospital Indianapolis
- Community Hospitals diana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tricia Lynn Hern MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tricia L. Hern practice?
- Dr. Tricia Hern has 13 office locations.
Dr. Tricia Hern practices Family Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, IN and Anderson, IN.
See Indianapolis Family Physicians.