Dr. Tricia Machinski MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

November 5th, 2013
Dr Jacobson entered the room and did not introduce herself and asked "what was the appointment for". The entire appointment was rushed and lasted about 10 minutes. She did not obtain any past medical history whatsoever and did not address any medical issues. She was very unapproachable and I felt I wasn't treated with care. I would never recommend this office.

September 6th, 2012
Awful, unprofessional... not returning
I made my appointment a month out (the earliest I could get) and 3 days before my appointment I got a call asking to reschedule because it was the Friday before a long weekend and the doctor wanted to leave early. Ok, I can understand but then...I office staff was rude. When I got there I was told I had to "pee in a cup" they told me to put my paperwork down and go. No directions on where I was going, I had to walk into an office and ask where the bathroom was.Dr. Jacobsen burst into the room without knocking. Then rushed through my exam like she was being timed for speed. She was in an out in less then 10 mins (I would say closer to 5-6 mins) She rapid fired questions at me so fast I barely had time to respond and she would throw out the next one.I was re-starting birth control after a bad reaction to one and she spent approximately 15 second discussing options with me and when I went to pick up my prescription it was wrong. She seemed to be in such a rush I was asking her questions as she was running out the door. When I called back to get my prescription fixed the call center told me that "Their hours tomorrow are 9-5 but they'll probably close early because you know, it's friday."I'm currently looking for a new doctor.

September 1st, 2011
will not get my business
ever again! Medical care is a business just like any other and when treated so rudely, I will never give my hard earned money to this practice. Rude, condescending, an unclear in treatment.

August 16th, 2011
Dr. Jacobsen is a wonderful caring doctor! I have been seeing different doctors in this practice for the last 9 years and once Dr. Jacobson joined the practice, I always try to only schedule with her. She delivered my last baby, and I hope she can deliver any more that I have!! She really takes the time to listen to her patients and she seems to really care about them!

June 24th, 2011
do not go to this doctor unless you want to be continually insulted and treated as if your below her. She is not good in her field at all. One other lady almost died under her care and she told me she would not give me shots for my negative blood (im pregnant) unless my bloodwork showed no antibodies even though they had run the test the day before and this is the my second child. She is rude, condensending and shouldnt be allowed to practice. Im finding a new doctor with only eight weeks left before Im due.

May 17th, 2011
did not seem to care about any of the issues i presented. did not know how to check for merina strings. i just was not satisified with this doctor and had to make a 2nd appointment to get answers! mind you at a different facility b/c i refused to be billed by them again!