A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tricia Keefe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tricia Keefe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keefe
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Keefe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tricia Keefe, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Keefe graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Keefe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Children's Hospital
- Saint Luke's Meridian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tricia L Keefe DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tricia L. Keefe practice?
- Dr. Tricia Keefe has 1 office location.
Dr. Tricia Keefe practices Family Medicine near Nampa, ID.
See Nampa Family Physicians.