Learn more about Dr. Tricia Knutson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tricia Knutson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knutson
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Knutson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tricia Knutson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Knutson graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Knutson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tricia Lynn Knutson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tricia L. Knutson practice?
- Dr. Tricia Knutson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Tricia Knutson practices Family Medicine near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Brandon, SD.
See Sioux Falls Family Physicians.