Learn more about Dr. Tricia Knutson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tricia Knutson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knutson
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Knutson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tricia Knutson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Knutson graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Knutson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tricia Lynn Knutson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tricia L. Knutson practice?
- Dr. Tricia Knutson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Tricia Knutson practices Family Medicine near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Brandon, SD.
See Sioux Falls Family Physicians.