A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tricia Knutson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tricia Knutson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tricia Knutson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Knutson graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Knutson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Knutson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- DAKOTACARE - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tricia L. Knutson practice?
Dr. Tricia Knutson practices Family Medicine near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Family Physicians.