Learn more about Dr. Tricia Mendoza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tricia Mendoza, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mendoza
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mendoza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tricia Mendoza, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendoza graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Mendoza has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Frisbie Memorial Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tricia Poblete Mendoza MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Tricia P. Mendoza practice?
- Dr. Tricia Mendoza has 1 office location.
Dr. Tricia Mendoza practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Portsmouth, NH.
See Portsmouth Psychiatrists.