Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tricia Miller
Dr. Tricia Miller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Holland, MI. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Internal Medicine. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Holland Hospital, Holland Hospital and Principal Health PHO. Dr. Miller has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Tricia Miller has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Tricia Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Holland, MI.
Dr. Gregory Schrotenboer
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Holland, MI 0.01 mi22
Dr. Brian Drozdowski
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Holland, MI 0.01 mi16
Dr. Jayaseeli Bastin
Holland, MI 0.22 mi22