A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tricia Pelnik-Fecko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tricia Pelnik-Fecko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tricia Pelnik-Fecko, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Pelnik-Fecko graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Pelnik-Fecko has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Albany Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tricia Ann Pelnik-Fecko MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Tricia A. Pelnik-Fecko practice?
- Dr. Tricia Pelnik-Fecko has 1 office location.
Dr. Tricia Pelnik-Fecko practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Latham, NY.
See Latham Internists and Latham Pediatricians.