A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tricia Shimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tricia Shimer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tricia Shimer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shimer graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Shimer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tricia Ann Shimer MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tricia A. Shimer practice?
- Dr. Tricia Shimer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tricia Shimer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX and Allen, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.