A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tricia Stytle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tricia Stytle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stytle
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Stytle Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Stytle graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Stytle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital Med Center
- Arrowhead Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tricia Lee Stytle DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tricia L. Stytle practice?
- Dr. Tricia Stytle has 1 office location.
Dr. Tricia Stytle practices Family Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Primary Care Doctors.