A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tricia Stytle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tricia Stytle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stytle
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Stytle Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Stytle graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Stytle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital Med Center
- Arrowhead Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tricia Lee Stytle DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tricia L. Stytle practice?
- Dr. Tricia Stytle has 1 office location.
Dr. Tricia Stytle practices Family Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Primary Care Doctors.