Dr. Tricia Stytle DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Goodyear, AZ

June 21st, 2011
ASU
Had to wait a couple of weeks to get annual physical appt, but that was only low point. I was in within 5 minutes of appt time, talked over every issue I listed to talk about, could get bloodwork done right in office. Been with her for 3+ years and she has always been competent and helpful., ASU Mom

December 8th, 2009
Great Doctor!!!
I love Dr. Stytle. I have been going to her since i was 14 i think maybe younger im 23 now :-) After my son was born I went to her old office (deer valley location) They said my appt was with her. I arrived and they said i was with someone else and never once did they tell me she was at another location if they said that i would have waited. Well i felt really uncomfy with this doctor and he gave me the wrong diagnosis. That day I googled Stytles other locations and made an appt with her at the arrowhead location and she told me right away i had gallstones and after my surgery it was like night and day never better and thank you to her. And i have other issues now and im going to make an appt. with her and only her this week. I would highly recc. her. Super nice. Very professional. And knows everything!!!

July 6th, 2009
Story of a bully who tolerates an untrained medical assistant.
Dr. Stytle and I got along fine for almost three years, although I had all kinds of difficulty with her medical assistant, Carolyn, who seems untrained and unprofessional in her attitude. I left Dr. Stytle because she changed from a pleasing person to a vicious bully when I questioned why proteinuria language existed in my lab report when the doctor insisted it did not apply to me and should be ignored. When I requested a letter by her stating the proteinuria language did not apply to me, or else help me get the report corrected, she morphed into a vicious bully and said I am "confused" and that it is her duty to tell my son of my condition. To this day she has not called him, and has omitted all reference to this from her record. She did succeed in bullying me into silence and I since have left her. The office manager and other office staff are courteous and professional and a pleasure to deal with.

May 7th, 2009
A wonderful, caring physician
She took the time to explain things so that I could understand them.