Dr. Tricia Lennox Thomas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tricia Lennox Thomas?

Chronic Dry Eye

Chronic Dry Eye

Have you seen Dr. Tricia Lennox Thomas?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 30th, 2017

Should be zero stars

Dr. Thomas has performed glaucoma surgery on my right eye and apparently she doesn't know what she is doing. She has left me blind in the eye and I am now on disability. I would not trust her at all to be my doctor. I would think twice before you visit her.

May 25th, 2017

caring

I saw Dr. Thomas recently and I would not trust anyone else to treat me. She is caring and listens to your concerns.

May 12th, 2017

Great doctor and I highly recommend her

I have been going to Dr. Thomas at the Bucks County office for the past 2 years and I can't say enough about how caring she is. I have had glaucoma for over 15 years now and she is the most thorough and knowledgeable doctor I have ever been to. Thanks Dr. Thomas!

August 3rd, 2016

Most memorable about Dr. Thomas is she messed up my life. Had glaucoma surgery performed by her and she left me blind in that eye. Extremely competent? NO! Apparently she's not a good doctor and after this happened she didn't seem to even be too concerned. I had to go to several other doctors (with more surgeries) to try to get my vision back and all was unsuccessful. Would NOT recommend her to anyone. Can't work, can't drive all thanks to her. Don't trust that she knows what she is doing.

July 30th, 2016

Retired Psychologist

An Extremely Competent Physician--Gentle, Thorough, and allows plenty of time to be informative regarding your issues. I certainly would recommend Dr. Thomas to any one seeking an outstanding Eye Doctor.

December 2nd, 2015

She will be my doctor

Very professional and helpful

October 30th, 2015

Best glaucoma doc around!

Dr Thomas is one of the first eye doctors that spent time reviewing my overall health, not just my eyes. She explained glaucoma to me and made me understand much better. She truly cares about her patients! Thank you

October 30th, 2015

Great experience

Very happy I found Dr. Thomas. Was referred by my optometrist after some complications with my routine exam. Dr. Thomas' staff was extremely friendly and professional. And Dr. Thomas took the time to explain my diagnosis and the necessary precautions I would need to take in the future. Very happy to have this wonderful doctor taking over my care!

September 2nd, 2015

Dr. Thomas is an excellent doctor whose calm, reassuring manner leaves you with a distinct feeling of wellness. An excellent doctor. Am glad I found her.

April 23rd, 2015

Terrific doctor

I have been going to Dr. Thomas for over 5 years and have followed her from another practice because she is by far the best doctor I've had. Nobody has spent more time with me than her, and my previous doctor just rushed me out of the office after a few minutes. Two of my close friends are now seeing her based on my recommendation, and they are very pleased as well. I completely trust Dr. Thomas!

February 25th, 2015

Happy Patient

Dr. Thomas has been treating my entire family over the past two years. She is not only an amazing doctor, who specializes in glaucoma, but she is also a genuinely kind person who cares for all of her patients in a compassionate manner. I would highly recommend her to anyone that is looking for an eye doctor!!!

December 18th, 2014

Dr. Thomas is amazing. She has been treating me for my glaucoma for the past 5 years. I'm glad she left Keystone & is here in Bucks County. She keeps me in eyedrops as they would cost me $35/mo each for the two I have to take. She knows my glaucoma can not be cured with surgery & has not even recommended it to me. Another doctor did & even said he could bring back the sight in my right eye that was lost due to glaucoma. The staff is excellent & calls me to remind me of my appointments. Dr. Thomas is the same inside her office & outside as she shops where my wife works & always asks how I am doing. I would recommend her to anybody.