Overall Review

March 30th, 2016
Dr. TIng is one of the best Dr that I have went to also. She just left Univ of MD, I will be finding out where she went to, I will most likely be transferring to the new office. I would refer anyone to her.

December 2nd, 2010
I had been to a neurologist at Hopkins formy seizures that have increased over the past 2 years. He did not listen very well, made a diagnosis in 10 minutes. With Dr. Ting, she asked many questions to get my background of seizures since they started as a child til now 40 years. Asked about stress in my life and how many different medicines I had been on in my life. Side effects of each, other times they had increased. Had the seizures changed, if at all. Made suggestions of what she wanted to do to determine why they were changing and tests that she wanted to do. She really listens and presses for information that allows the patient to participate with her and does not make a diagnosis with first visit. Highly recommend

August 18th, 2010
Excellent physcian.
She is a highly skilled compassionate physician. I have been a patient for 4-5 years and my condition has improved under her care. She is very thorough, caring, and a rarity!!!