Dr. Tricia Scott MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine North Chelmsford, MA

2.6

September 29th, 2016
Love my Dr. She always makes me feel comfortable and at ease talking about whatever issues I may be having.

January 23rd, 2016
Long time patient/former coworker
I've been a patient for many years! Always can see a provider same day for illness. Dr Tricia Scott is the best! Really listens to me, never rushes me ad encourage following up with any concerns.

September 22nd, 2013
Very rude and unprofessional
She was the on call doctor at the practice .... Did not help me at all and when asked questions she had no idea how to answere them besides getting louder and telling me if I think I need to go to the er to do so. It got to the point where I couldn't say anything becouse she would get louder each time I wanted to talk. I have never had to deal with anything like this I would not recommend her for a doctor . I believe they should do an investigation on her and how she handles patients. I'm deffinatly switching to a different practice.

October 10th, 2012
Really have to be own advocate
Dr Vasco really didn't do anything other than approve referrals to specialists that I required. Anytime I was sick she was never there or not available so I had to see someone else. The wait time is horrible 30mins to 1 hour. Be ready to only be seen at Lowell General if you need specialist care. I have seen the same specialists for more than 15 years at a hospital in Boston, after seeing Dr Vasco for 4 years and never having any problem getting my referrals she will not longer refer outside of Lowell General. Needless to say I am looking for a new PCP who can provide the care I need.

June 5th, 2012
I've been going there for YEARS!
I've been to many different doctors at Chelmsford Family Practice, and, I must say, that Dr Vasco is, by far, my favorite. I have more medical issues than I can count, and I can always count on her to help me. The only bad thing I have to say, which she'll admit about herself, is that she makes you wait. If you schedule the wait time in with your appointment, it's really no big deal.

August 24th, 2011
Do not recommend this practice or physician
Vasco is fine as long as you don't ask too many questions, want to understand your condition well or ask for a call-back with a question. She has been rude and uncaring and I do not recommend her or her associates. On a weekend when I needed the on-call doctor, I was quite sick, and when he called back, he told me that I should have come in during the week (even though I just got sick that day). The doctor (a man, don't remember which one) actually hung up on me and I was left in tears with no help at all. I will never go back there and am happy to let everyone know my bad experiences there. I was actually told by vasco that because she took time to call me back, i was taking time away from her current patients. She needs to go back to ethics school and be reminded that patients are real people with feelings and needs and that she is supposed to be a partner in healthcare. Run, don't walk away from this practice.