Dr. Tricia Vorderstrasse Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Tricia Vorderstrasse?

suspected uninary track infection

Posted on March 7th, 2017

took me in as a last appointment on a Friday afternoon of a long weekend - most staff had already left the office. I was not rushed at all.

Mrs.

Posted on October 21st, 2016

She has been my primary for around 10 years now. She is wonderful. I have many different health issues and she handles them all expertly.

patient

Posted on July 5th, 2016

Very disappointed in nursing this is the second time in a month that I have had issue and had called 3or4 times got no call back very disappointed today called again no call back feeling like im nothing very sad

Great all around family doctor.

Posted on December 19th, 2015

A great Doctor but the nursing staff are continually changing. Overall very happy and have no desire to change Doctor she is great for all of our families needs.

Posted on November 16th, 2015

I have never been to such a disorganized practice in my life. Dr. Vordestrasse is a very nice Doctor, along with her Nurse Practitioner Jill. The front desk can be very rude at times, especially when checking in and over the phone. They will hardly call you back with any test results unless you hound them about it- and half the time you have to leave a message instead of actually talking to a person. They take forever to get back to you. I am very frustrated with them and have never been more relieved to leave this practice.

Posted on July 1st, 2015

I love dr vorderstrasse! She is warm, patient, understanding, encouraging, sympathetic and straight forward. Her Nurse always returns calls and the staff is great

stay away

Posted on December 11th, 2014

the clerical people here are horrendous. My appointment was cancelled (without telling me), they claimed they left a message (on a number i never had), and then they tried to blame me for their mistake. After this i changed doctors, and my subsequent doctor sent me to a cardiologist right away, when this office just dismissed me. On top of that it appears they are trying to charge me twice for the blood work i had done. I paid the first bill, and now have seen my credit rating drop 30 points because they are claiming i never paid it, even though i have a record of the payment.

Posted on June 23rd, 2014

the best doctor ever would go nowhere else. Love her

Incompetent Staff

Posted on May 9th, 2014

Should have read the writing on the wall when as a new patient they lost my paperwork even before my first visit. Then over the months numerous other issues... Other family members or I would arrive for scheduled appointments only to discover the appointment was never entered into the computer...and then rudely treated as if we made the error. Prescriptions are constantly wrong, each time causing issues at the pharmacy. Phone calls are never returned and results are never relayed. Health issues don't seem to really taken seriously...made to feel like a hypochondriac. If it wasn't for the two nurse practitioners, I would have left much sooner. They were at least courteous and look patients in the eye.

A busy persons conundrum

Posted on April 29th, 2014

I find it extremely difficult to find a good doctor, and the medical staff here i found to be superb. However the front desk is somewhat inept. I had called to update my information, and double check my appointment, as i had moved away (fairly far mind you). I wanted to keep the same doctor, as my experience with the medical staff was excellent. Once i arrived for my appointment, they informed me they had canceled my appointment. Claiming they called me and left a detailed message at my house (with a number i had never seen before), they exclaimed "Apparently no one gave you the detailed message....besides, she doesn't even come in on Monday's until 3pm." My thought was, number one - do they check if they have the correct number, because i know they had alternatives for me if one got mixed up, and two - why did you schedule it that way then, but i digress. I had managed to get a day off, and driven over two hours to the office for the appointment (a testament to the medical staff themselves), only to be turned away. All of this while i was suppose to be getting blood work done for what may be a fairly serious condition..... Unfortunately it seems ill need to try to find another doctor, as i cant afford to waste days on incompetence.

Not attentive at all to follow-up care

Posted on November 12th, 2012